Tuesday, January 1, 2002

2002.. New Start

Saw in the New Year at Chameleon, a gay pub here in Christchurch. Just spent the night dancing with Bryce.

Stayed the night at Bryce's house, but slept in the spare room. I've gone off the idea of sex with him - I feel cheap, and he's not the one I want. We're mismatched. However, I love him a lot, and I dn't want to hurt him. I hope I can stay friends with him.

Went down to Oamaru to pick up the rest of my stuff, Mum didn't exactly give Bryce and myself a very warm reception. McDonalds for tea again.

Amy Roberts has been trying to get hold of me.

Q: How do you save La La from drowning?
A: Take your foot off her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science vs Religion

Heart

Heart
I guess I just care too much...