Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fingers

These fingers of mine,
Neither slim nor long,
Neither manly nor strong
Nonetheless suffice
To service my vice.
The shower affords me
A suitable place
To invite my disgrace,
My fingers to employ
With horrible joy.
These fingers aren’t pretty
But neither am I,
We’re ideally suited,
These fingers and I.
Come fingers, I long now
To feel you within,
Punish me, purge me
Of gluttonous sin.
Come, fingers, now bring me
That I crave and yet loathe -
The hideous bliss of your
Rape of my throat.

-DannyR

3 comments:

  1. I think you're pretty? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, not the "vice" I initially thought of at first. Are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops... guess I shoulda mentioned that's an old poem. Don't worry, I'm fine. The woes and worries of blogging, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Science vs Religion

Heart

Heart
I guess I just care too much...