
Ok, so I'm really, really pissed off this week, with basically everything about me and my life. People disappoint me, I feel like study, work and hell, even breathing, are a waste of time, I don't want to leave the house or eat or talk to anyone... and when I bring myself to blog about it I just can't seem to articulate it.
What about you lot? Is it easier to write when you're calm and lucid or when you're spitting tacks?
HUGS!!
ReplyDeletexo
I find blog really really hard when I'm in a rut. I think good writing takes passion, and I dont have passion for anything when I'm depressed.
ReplyDeleteAnger is something different though. Anger is good to me, cos at least its feeling something, and I can be passionate about that anger. Writing bitchy and angry rants is for some reason, a skill of mine :P
Hope you feel better soon.